We are pleased to announce that long time friend and LHS collaborator, Nick Harper is once again hosting Averbury Rocks.
This years event will take place on Sunday 13th July 2014 and promises to be a fantastic event.
- Charity concert combined with sponsored walk for all ages
- Buy tickets for the concert only or get them free if walking
- 15K walk with live music
- Licensed bar, lamb roast, cafe, veg options
- Why not have Sunday lunch at the concert?!
- Free car park
- Raising money for The Prospect Hospice in Wroughton
- An uplifting experience!
- 4:55am Sunrise
- 8:30am onwards – Free parking at Avebury Sports Field
- 9:00am Registration for the walk
- 10:00am Start of 15K walk from the stone circle
- 1pm Arrive at Avebury Rocks concert
- Lamb roast, BBQ, veggie food, tea and beer (not necessarily in that order)
- 2pm Concert start
- Into town for the World Cup Final @ 8pm
More details can be found on www.aveburyrocks.org